RBM

In the Northeast, they build them as "boxes", transport the boxes on
trailers, then lift the sections onto your foundation and bolt the sections
together. They also pre wire each section and have quick connects that go
between the sections and generally a circuit breaker panel dangling from the
bottom, all wired and ready to go

"SQLit" wrote in message

"J.A. Michel" wrote in message
Hi,
I am getting a new manufactured home delivered soon. I intend to build a
nice double car garage on it myself once it arrives. Because I want to
finish the basement at some point in the future,

Manufactured Home and BASEMENT?????? New type of installation to me.
Please
post pictures.

Manufactured home equals on wheels not prefab.