JoeSixPack

"Goedjn" wrote in message

Here are some of the points of circumstantial evidence for that theory:

1) Oil was found on Mars

You really are a nutcase, aren't you?

No, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this point. The dark
seeps seen on Mars have not yet conclusively been determined to be
petroleum. I incorrectly interpreted such speculation as evidence.

3) The Earth's core contains a large amount of silicon carbide, as well as
radioactive elements. In theory, hydrocarbons should be a bi-product of
the
radioactive decay process, and being very light, should rise towards the
surface, where it would be trapped by porous reservoirs and sealed in by
impervious overburden.

You're confusing "hydrocarbon" and "Helium", I think.

The occurrence of helium in natural gas deposits is actually sited as
evidence for the "abiotic oil" theory.