Edwin Pawlowski

"Henry" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just got a GE Profile refrigerator the other day. It has two doors for
the fridge and a lower drawer for the freezer part. One thing I noticed
was that one door is a few mm higher than the other. In the manual it
mentions aligning the doors, so I phone up Sears (where I bought it
from) and the repair guy comes round. He says there's nothing he can
do! He reckons the hinges on one side are slightly higher than on the
other.

Should these things be made to better alignment than that, or am I just
being too picky over my (expensive) new refrigerator?

I don't have a GE, but my dorrs are in perfect alighnment. Bitch until they
fix them. No, you are nto too picky, they should be about perfect.

Another thing that bugged me was that one of the door handles came
loose as well. I connected it back again and tightened up the set
screw. Seems OK so far, but I didn't really expect that type of thing
on a new fridge...

Loctite may help if it loosens again. But it should not have come loose to
start with. Makes you wonder about the rest of the quality.