Colbyt

"TimR" wrote in message
news:RlGYe.262632$E95.254294@fed1read01...
I need to temporarily run a length of romex 6/2 with ground ( rated for
inside use) across my flat roof.. I expect it'll be up there maybe two or
three weeks. Is it o.k. as is...or should I run it in electrical pvc
conduit to keep the sun off it while it is in temporary use ? (live in
Phoenix...still about 98-103 during the days)

Thanks, Tim

Assuming the wire is the correct size for the load to be carried 30 days of
fun and sun should be no problem. Does it meet any national or local codes?
I doubt that it does. Exceptions to code are normally limited to 3 or 5
days when submitted by a licensed person.

--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.