Duane Bozarth

SteveB wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote

Except Diazinon is no longer...

I've yet to learn a new name that is unregulated that works anyways near
as well.

It is in Nevada. I have some liquid, as well as granules. I see it all the
time at the local HD. Malathion, also.

My understanding is it is now on the restricted list for non-ag use
although existing stock wasn't pulled immediately. If you can still get
it there, best stock up--I haven't seen it here for most of this year,
now. I believe it got caught up w/ a trace byproduct during manufacture
of some of the nasties. I didn't get a hit on it specifically at EPA,
however I've seen references to it on several newsletters and the fact
is it isn't available locally any longer and this is not a "greenie"
area--it's agricultural, in fact.