Ranieri

"CWLee" wrote in message

I have a chance to get some home repair and carpentry done
in exchange for my buying the materials, and a new "sawsall"
for the person who will do the work. That is a tool I had
never heard of until recently, but I want to buy one of the
very best to give in exchange for the labor involved. He
had no suggestions, other than to be sure it was pretty
powerful. What brands, models, styles, etc. do those of you
who have used these tools recommend? Which brands, models,
styles should I avoid? Price is not a significant
consideration, but local (Los Angeles area) availability of
spare parts and repair services is.

Ideas, suggestions?

There can be only one:

Milwaukee Super Sawzall 13 amp

Your son will appreciate it for many years to come.