Bob G.

On 21 Sep 2005 06:17:45 -0700, wrote:

Sorry guys but I am still didn't get it very well ( I am dumb so
what exactly now I have to do before I close my pool as fall and winter
is close? it seems a small leaking as I said...when I close my pool, I
lower the water below jets and put lots of shocks and put cover...what
I should do this time? where can I get that 5 gaoolon bucket you
mentioned and tell me again what I should do with it and what is this?
Is it really work?

As for closing the pool....Heck my inground pool is now over 30 years
old...and I never add any chemicals to the water when I close it...
Just drain in down to about 4-5 inches below the return lines, drain
the filter, plug all the lines and cover the darn thing....

5 Gallon buckets (or you can use a empty grandular chlorine bucket )
are sold at almost every hardware store...

Bob