SteveB

"Gideon" wrote in message
.. .

Berkshire Bill wrote
Those that have the credentials to purchase R-134a
don't bother with EBAY.

================

What credentials are required for the purchase of R-134a?

Oops, I forget. Photo ID credentials are required:

Everybody has the credentials to purchase this
refrigerant. The credentials have the photos of
Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Hamilton, Jackson,
Grant, and Franklin. The credentials come in handy
demoninations of 1, 2, 5, 10 ,20, 50, and 100.

Yeah, and we ALL know how tightly ebay polices their auctions. And punishes
those who violate the rules.

I'd rather have a carful of wiseguys mad at me than ebay.

Yeah, right.

Steve