Charles Bull wrote:
On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:41:35 GMT, "D. J. MCBRIDE" wrote:

"Steve Peterson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Your comment about questioning evolution being tantamount to heresy
is frankly silly. It's like questioning gravity.

Gravity is under attack. See
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39512 for the theory of
Intelligent Falling.

As long as we're entertaining multiple theories and since this post
involves the Kansas Board of Education
my vote goes to . . . http://www.venganza.org/

I'll vote for Pat Robertson, cuz once he is elected all lawfully elected head
of States will be assassinated who disagree with us and former Education
Secretary William Bennett as VP, "[Y]ou Could Abort Every Black Baby In
This Country, And Your Crime Rate Would Go Down"...

How about that oppositions and crimes free?

Plus our health care costs will go way down. All he has to do is
hold a televised press conference and faith-heal us.

--

FF