doubter

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 13:49:52 -0400, "Technology works"
wrote:

"doubter" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:48:26 GMT, Logan Shaw
wrote:

doubter wrote:
BTW, OneSuite is a prepaid service, but has no add on fees of any type:
no
"monthly charges" nor "up front fees.". If you aren't going to make $10
worth of calls in 6 months I would agree that OneSuite is not a good
choice. If you make $30 to $50 of calls in a month, it makes little
difference if they are paid for this month or next.

If you really make that many calls, it might be worth getting one of
those unlimited long distance plans. They're typically only $50/month
including local service.

- Logan

I haven't found a flat rate plan for international calls.

Igonet gives you a flat rate to 20 + countries around the world. They are
opening around the middle of October. If you have high speed cable, you can
even get rid of your local company. For local calling and unlimited calling
to 20 countries is only $29.95. The other countries are priced quite
inexpensively.
www.igonet.net/xxxxxxxx

How about a legit company link without a "referral link." I'm not
interested in MLM companies. ESPECIALLY when they are not identified as
such in a self serving post. (Why is it all MLM pushers hide either what
their company is selling or the fact that it is an MLM outfit?)