Dave Fawthrop

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 10:52:40 GMT, "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt"
wrote:

| Hi,
|
| We have got a mouse in our house and we want to know best way to get him
| out of the house.
|
| We do not want to kill him. Ultrasound system any good?

You will have a family at least, even if you can only sees one.

Poison is IMO the only way :-( There are numerous baits, some just have
a tray and bait, but if you have children or pets around the enclosed box
ones supplied/made by B&Q or Rentokil are better.

Go round the house and block up ***all*** holes which a mouse can get
through. That is anything you can push a *pencil* through. They will
gnaw through filler, and wood, so put steel wool, or steel wool pan
scrubbers in the hole and cover it with filler.

Starve them out, put all food in mouse proof boxes, remember the pencil
rule.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.