lee

"kevin foote" wrote in message
Hi all,

Having problems with my ancient ideal boiler. The pilot light kept going
out and on inspection the thermocouple was all burnt away. Ive fitted a
new TC but now the gas pressure for the pilot light seems a bit low and
the flame is going straight up and not at the burner or at the
thermocouple. thepressure was fine before the new TC??

Allways a bit wary of gas but is there anything I can try before I go on
thel ong haul of trying to find someone to look at it.

ta
Kev

If it was ok before the new thermocouple could the pilot injector have been
blocked with a bit of crap when changing?

Lee

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0539-3, 30/09/2005
Tested on: 02/10/2005 11:39:23