Weatherlawyer

david lang wrote:

Kitchen wall units are available in standard widths 500, 600, 1000 etc, but
what about height? Are they all the same or are there 'standard' heights?

There isn't much in it. Most kitchens are the same height floor to
ceiling. So there is limited scope for mass produced stuff.

Floor units have to come to about 30 inches for ergonomics and the
work-top to wall units is about 3 tiles that's 18 inches or so. That
leaves just enough room for the standard unit sizes which don't vary
much -though I am damned if I can remember what that is.