Lurch

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:53:42 GMT, Army
scrawled:

I'm guessing that I need to introduce a 3-port mid position valve to
the flow end of the CH

You guessed wrong! You want 2 2 port valves in the flow below the
boiler, or before the first tee off, for the house and conservatory
zones.

I wonder if anyone could confirm (or not) that I'm barking up the
right tree here. The bit I need further information on is the wiring.
Does anyone have any good pointers to where I may learn about this?

The wiring is much simplified doing it the correct way! The house stat
controls the valve for the house heating, the conservatory stat
controls the valve for the conservastory heating. The 2 sets of
auxilary contacts control the boiler.
--
Stuart @ SJW Electrical

Please Reply to group