Lee Gordon

I'm surprised that DeWalt would advise that because if the rollers are
rubber, how are they different from tape deck rollers, which have been
known to dry out if alcohol is applied to them repeatedly. Delta's
approved roller cleaning method is soapy water applied with a Scothbrite
pad. Try a google search for cleaning tape decks to see what I mean.
could it be the dewalt rollers aren't rubber?

My friends in the recording studio business used lighter fluid to clean the
rubber rollers on their tape recorders (back when they used tape recorders).
The reason they didn't use rubbing alcohol is because it typically has some
water in it.

Lee

Lee Gordon
http://www.leegordonproductions.com