Bruce Barnett

"George" George@least writes:

"Steve Peterson" wrote in message
nk.net...
It is scientifically
inappropriate and pedagogically irresponsible for creationist
pseudoscience, including but not limited to "intelligent design," to be
introduced into the science curricula of our nation's public schools.

"Inappropriate?"

"Irresponsible?"

Sounds like value judgment to me.

So who are these people who restrict what will and won't be taught
or thought? Do they demand full human sacrifice, or only
information for open minds?

Yes, let's teach voodoo, astrology, hex signs, tea reading, palm
reading, Tarot, water dowsing, spiritualism, psychometry, and
phrenology as valid forms of science and scientific thought in our
schools. Who really needs to understand concepts like "hypothesis"
"experiment" or "control?"

And be sure to use Road Runner cartoons to demontrate principles of
physics. We all know that if we flap our arms fast enough, we can
protect ourselves when we fall over a cliff.