David

Ante Topic Mimara wrote:

A city, a country, etc...

Not pertinent information until such time as an agreement to work
on the project is decided upon. After a point where I as the seeker
find someone to help (the helper), and we actually agree on how much
it would cost for materials, expertise, and labor, then I would be
more than pleased to provide my personal contact information via a
private e-mail, rather than post it to some Usenet newsgroup where
anyone can find it, for whatever nefarious reasons. One can never be
too careful on the internet, as I have found out in the past.

I'll post my mailing address, as soon as everyone else on this group
posts theirs. I was just asking for woodworking advice and assistance.
I didn't realize I had to open up my private information to the whole
world to satisfy you.

What a bizarre response to Lee's suggestion that you mention what city
you are in. He didn't ask you for your street address! Get a grip!
With an attitude like yours you are unlikely to receive any assistance here.

Dave