Lee Michaels

Monroe wrote:
Looking to replace an exterior residence door with a door that would
be both well insulated and constructed as well as one that would allow
the installation of an 18 in x 24 in frame for a "pet door" within the
bottom half of the door. This (I believe) rules out wood framed/steel
faced doors. The door would be exposed directly to the elements i.e.
no exterior storm door. Any ideas? I've heard of solid wood
engineered doors, but no knowledge of them locally from any of the few
suppliers in the area. Anyone have this same requirement and solved
it? thanks

Just be warned that if you have cats, you will wake up to dead bodies laying
around the house. I knew someone who had four cats. And woke up to SEVEN
corpses of various animals one morning. Her cats had a good night.

The pet door were boarded up that day.