Robatoy

In article . com,
"Charlie Self" wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

One quote from Darwin is telling (no, fred, I'm not going to list a cite
-- look it up yourself), when he was questioned regarding fundamental
problems with his theories was that yes, there were problems, but that his
theory was the best thing available that wasn't based on creation -- hardly
a scientific comment.

Well, we might try another quote from Darwin: "We can allow satellites,
planets, suns, universe, nay whole systems of universes, to be governed
by laws, but the smallest insect, we wish to be created at once by
special act."

Man cannot create a worm, but we create gods by the thousands.

(somebody said that)