Lurch

Default Cable size question

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:13:56 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
strung together this:

The one I've got has two jaws which separate
under spring pressure. One holds the cable outer (under different spring
pressure) on the working stroke, but releases it on the return stroke. The
other jaw contains the split dies with the holes, which have a sharp
leading edge and bite into the insulation, again under spring pressure.
They don't need to go through it to the conductor - simply grip it firmly,
hence the choice of four sizes, which cover everything I use. It wouldn't
be suitable for very large stuff, though - I'd not try it on larger than
2.5mm.

Did you see the URL I posted, it sounds just like them.
http://www.idealindustries.com/IDEAL...r?OpenDocument
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd