John Wilson

"Sunworshipper" wrote in message
I have a from the past old friend that won't take no for an answer.
About 6 months ago someone posted a link to what he needs which is a
metal rod with a threaded hole perpendicular to the axis of the rod.
It is typically use to hold edges of particle board together. He wants
them for saunas and I know for a fact that metal should not be exposed
on the inside of a sauna.

He keeps calling long distance after 9pm and can't picture a verbal
description. What are they called? I could have sworn I saved that
site, but can't find it.

Try LeeValley.com, but they have only ferrous cross dowels which will of
course rust if they get wet.

John.