michael

Pete C. wrote:

Am I the only one who has used (or even heard of) Shindaiwa?

They have dealers across the country and I've seen plenty of their
products in use by professionals. Their rubber flap drum brushes seem
pretty popular with pro landscapers.

Pete C.

Can't speak of their chainsaws, but the string trimmer I bought has
served flawlessly for 8-9 years. Afriend of mine was going to fix her
trimmer. I told her to get a real one and toss the pos she had been
using. I let her use my Shindaiwa and she was very pleasantly impressed
that it did not bog down like hers had done while taking heavier cuts
than she was used to. The time spent on project was another happy thing.

michael