Mike Young

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
Let the record show that "Mike Young" wrote back
on Wed, 28 Sep 2005 01:14:14 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
. ..
I once worked for a fellow who wouldn't hire anyone until he had taken
them to lunch. His hiring decision hinged on whether a candidate
seasoned their food before taking the first bite to see if it needed
seasoning.

There's probably more to it than you're telling, but he sounds like a
bigger
fool than the ones he weeded out.

Not really.

If someone is the sort to add seasoning to something they don't know
the taste of, what other things will they do without checking first? As
in
the small things, so in the important things. Is he the sort to turn on a
machine without checking to see if feeds & speeds are correct? Some
lessons are expensive.

Alright, pass that shaker. I need to watch carefully now to see what I'm
inadvertantly saying about myself. Is it one shakes or two that means "I'm
happy and I know it." Does the blonde dog hair mean my lab took over the
furniture? or does it just mean my girlfriend's car needs cleaning? What
exactly does it say if I happen to prefer Thousand Island on Tuesday, but
Wednesday is definitely Russiand dressing?

So, how closely can you palm a bar of cold rolled? (10 thou is nothing;
that's more than 1/32 on the circumference.) More to the point, what
infallible tools do you use to measure a man?