pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that "mr electron" wrote back
on 29 Sep 2005 16:54:33 -0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
I found some dressy slacks and a button shirt and wore that to my
interview this afternoon. I would have felt very funny dressing down
and showing up for an interview.

Half way through the interview I was offered a position. 25K a year to
start - which is not bad considering I am not schooled in this area and
will be a trainee. I start there tomorrow.

Congratulations.

As Is ay a fair amount at work "Beats working. Which is anything
involving heavy lifting, or being out in the weather."

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.