pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that "Mike Young" wrote back
on Thu, 29 Sep 2005 03:08:29 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

I'd think it would tranlate to a guy who took a cut on the lathe
prior to miking the piece.

We all know it's "Measurement first, condiment second, IF needed."

As a metaphor for living, for sure. But what special insights might you draw
by watching a man eat his meal? Enough to measure the man? What if I told
you I can measure a bar of steel by just eyeballing and wrapping my fingers
around it, to better than 10 thou? (Yup. You betcha I'm bull****ting.)

I'd hand you a part and say "So, how big is this?". Some can, some
can't. And too often those who can't, say it can't be done.

--
pyotr filipivich.