Default Benchmaster MH2 key cutter

I have a friend's mother who is cleaning her husband's workshop out. In
it is the abovementioned machine. Included is a bunch of key cutters.
Anybody able to give me some idea of value? She just wants it out of
the shop, and I will take it for her if it is valueless, but the estate
also needs money.

Any help will be appreciated. Also, I know this may not be enough info,
so feel free to ask. He was very meticulous with cleaning and
maintenance of his stuff, so without knowing due to lack of my own
knowledge, it should be in decent shape.