Rex B

It could be as simple as clamping it to the flats between the V-ways.
But you may have to fabricate something. In an earlier message I
suggested you might want to buy a replacement tailstock base to make a
mount from.
As John Martin pointed out, 7 doesn't go into 360 degrees evenly. If
you decide you need the precision then the cheap indexer won't do. You
would need an indexer with a index plate that has a number of holes
divisible by seven.
It may be possible to get a replacement index plate for that Enco
that has the right number of holes. Anyone know if that is possible?

- -
Rex Burkheimer
Fort Worth TX

KN wrote:
How would I mount this spin indexer to the lathe? I'm assuming it
would have to be attached to the bed somehow?

Thanks,

Kyle