jim rozen

In article , Hawke says...

See how they do it every time? You point out that a Republican is gay and
has a lover on the payroll and what is the response? Is there any discussion
of the accusation about Dreier's sexuality? Is there any discussion of
whether his lover is indeed getting freebies? Is there one word about the
truth of the situation or anything to do with it? **** no! The first thing
that comes out of a Republican's mouth

Dear me. I seem to have switched affilliations somehow.

My point was that McGarvey's problem wasn't his sexual orientation,
it was his nepotism, for lack of a better word.

Same with Dreier. *I* (nor most liberal folks) could give less of
a hoot about his being gay. The issue is his installing is buddy
in a cushy job. The righties went nuts when McGarvey did that, all
they did when it turned out (suprise, was this a big secret?) that
Dreire was in the same boad was, they said
Oh, you can't be majority leader. They made McGarvey resign.
All the bluster against homosexuality never seems to be applied
to their own.

Now the *real* issue here is, what's up the cigarette guy they finally
did give the job to, what's his name, Blount?

Is his insider trading and favoritism as bad as Frists?

Jim

please reply to: