fragpig fragpig is offline
Junior Member

Question Trapped Wind

Following replacing my Kitchen Taps, we now have a problem of howling pipes. It only occurs when using the shower for more than about 6 minutes, hence it only really starts when my wife has a shower. All the cold water taps in the house vibrate and by turning one on it temporarily relieves the noise until you turn it off again.

I'm thinking this may be trapped air or maybe scale in the cold water system, how can I get rid of this noise? Can anybody help, please? Thanks.

Last edited by fragpig : October 2nd 05 at 06:59 PM