Doctor Drivel

"Matt" from where the clouds are blue and
birds say cuckoo wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
.net...
If a house needs a secondary loop it also needs a grown up heating

system
that will include a stored HW of some type (vented, unvented or

thermal
store).

Having hot water in less than a second is a luxury rather than a
necessity. If it were easily possible with my new combi I would do

it.
Since it seems not to be I shall be content with waiting 30 seconds!

Actually, there is some environmental benefit as well as a convenience

one,
due to the reduced wastage of water.

If using a mains pressure system having hot water within 1 second at the

tap
mean that kettles can be filled with hot water reducing electricity
consumption quite a bit. It pays for itself in more ways than one.

But

Yes, but. Me thinks Matt is not really Matt. Me thinks he is an old poster
from here.