Barry ha escrito:

Thank you.
I can't find a chip, so maybe the vertical IC is separate resistors.
I followed the traces back from the vertical yoke and poked at the
parts with a wooden stick, but I didn't find anything.
Should I be able to trace the vertical circuit back to the power
supply?
I'm not getting that far, so maybe I'm tracing it wrong.
How would I go about testing each soldered connection?
Can I do a continuity check? With the power off naturally.

Barry

well it 's almost certainly not a resistor if the picture comes back.
Don't overlook the possibility that the yoke cables could be loose and
this may cause the problem, especially if there are not obvious bad
solder joints on the pcb.

Ben