Default Convergence problem

Hitachi 50EX10B. I have the convergence looking almost perfect, except
I can't straighten out the bow (down) on the bottom of the screen
viewing cross hatch pattern. I had no control of blue, so I replaced
all the convergence amp IC's (figured good idea since the set is 11
years old). This fixed the blue problem. I can get about the center 2/3
of the bottom line to straighten, but both corners turn down, and no
conv. adjustment on the board removes this. I don't see where I can
adjust anything else to fix this. Is there another component at fault?
Thanks to all.