Rob V

"Joe B" wrote in message
Not woodworking but this group has never failed to have the answer when I
get
stuck.
We recently moved and had at least 20 gadgets that use power supplies. Now
I can
match the power supplies to several of the computer gadgets.
So here is my question.
I have a wacom artpad that says it requires 12v 0.10A
The only power supply I have that is close is a 12v 500mA

Being electronics clueless I don't know if these are compatible or not.
I'm going to scratch ids on these power supplies as I get everything
plugged in.

Have to kind of chuckle here - had the same thing happen to me.
Someone thought it would be good idea to put all the plugs in 1 box.
Ugh - what a nightmare.

Now as a tip - when ever I buy something that has a removeable plug - (99%
of them are black) I use a black sharpe and write on the plug what it for.
You cant see unless you hold it at the right angle to the light so it works
well.

Just a tip for ya in the future.