Larry Jaques

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:43:37 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Joe
B" quickly quoth:

Thanks for the quick reply. I use this for drawing my WW designs.
What if it's the wrong polarity.
The power supply I have has an end o
Yes it will work. As long as tn it where you can switch polarity.

What happens if I choose wrong?

You might fry the tablet, so DON'T do that.

Put an email in to Wacom Tech Support, Joe. List the tablet model and
ask the questions to them. They should be able to help.

A Wacom Art-Z 6x9 lives on my desk. The outside connection is the
positive (18.89v) , so mine is a reverse-polarity plug.

--
"Simplicity of life, even the barest, is not misery but
the very foundation of refinement." --William Morris