Wood Butcher

You must match the voltages, 12V, which you have done.
The amps of the supply must also be equal to or greater than the
requirement of the device. This is ok too as 500mA is greater than
100mA(0.10A)
One more thing is you have to match is the AC or DC requirements
of the device and the supply.

Art

"Joe B" wrote in message
Not woodworking but this group has never failed to have the answer when I get
stuck.
We recently moved and had at least 20 gadgets that use power supplies. Now I can
match the power supplies to several of the computer gadgets.
So here is my question.
I have a wacom artpad that says it requires 12v 0.10A
The only power supply I have that is close is a 12v 500mA

Being electronics clueless I don't know if these are compatible or not.
I'm going to scratch ids on these power supplies as I get everything plugged in.