Gunner

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:42:50 -0400, "HotRod"
wrote:

Gunner because you have first hand knowledge of these lathes.

O.K. A stupid shop guy here. I've been hunting for a small lathe for some
time. Preferable something that has about a six foot, footprint. And since
I'm a novice just trying to repair some basic parts and turn some basic
parts. What would you recommend? I think shipping to Ontario will be more of
an issue than anything. Any chance someone wants to house mine for free use
until I can get a truck down there to pick it up?

Id recommend these

10" EMCO Maier very late
11" Clausing Colchester nice

They are lathes you can do most anything with, and are in turn key
condition.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner