Jess

Default Need Help Identifying Steady Rest

Hi all,

I've got this neat old steady rest, and I've had it for years, without
ever knowing what it originally fit, and well, was hoping to get some
help with its identification from some of you old (and / or new) hands
here in the group.

Here is the link to a picture and some dimensions / details. No spam
at this link, just info. on the rest.

http://www.indiancreekprecision.com/steadyrest.html

I believe it would fit a lathe with a swing of 16".
Its a very well made, heavy and rigid rest, I wish all steadies were
made this way. I love the adjusters on this thing.

I have thought about copying this pattern to make a 'jr' version of it
for my smaller lathe.

Anyway,
Thanks for any help.
Jess