Fred R

steamer wrote:
--Here's the thing: I've got a Myford Super 7B with a collet
closer mounted at the moment. I'm having problems with the collets
overheating, then jamming in the closer, so they won't pop open. I'm
hunting around for info on the closer, the collets, etc. I got out
Machinery's Handbook (23rd ed.) and was slightly astonished to discover
the word "collet" isn't in the table of contents! So what I'm looking for
is a list of dimensions for the Myford MA99E collet, to compare it with
other collets that might do the same job. I've heard that this is similar
to the B&S #10, but I can't find dimensions for that one either!
--Is there a central archive online that lists dimensions for
*all* collets?
--TIA,

http://www.cox-internet.com/drspiff/...ts/Collets.htm

--