Spehro Pefhany

On 29 Sep 2005 18:25:15 GMT, the renowned Dave Hinz
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:45:08 -0400, Joe wrote:
Wow, I didn't think my comment would stir up so much commentary! My opinion of
Edison used to be that he was a great inventor, until I read some books about him
(that weren't published by the Edison Society - or whatever).

"Tesla - Man Before His Time" is a really good read, BTW.

"man out of time", I think. Yup, I just sent it to Iggy this morning.
If his stack of "I should read this" is like mine, I'm looking forward
to hearing his impressions in a year or three...

Dave

Just got an e-mail from an old University buddy, in which he mentioned
he still has my textbook book on ion propulsion. That's a 26 year
loan. I bet that's not the record here. ;-)

The really sick thing is that I was just looking for it a few weeks
ago. ;-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany