The3rd Earl Of Derby

Peter wrote:
Assuming the OP didn't mean blowtorch but just some sort of torch,
one can get brazing torches which are suitable for NG or LPG from
(eg):

Yes, my mistake, just a reasonably direction and hand held torch that
does not need an air supply tube and/or air pump. I am just looking
for something I can connect to a natural gas supply bench tap.

Thanks for the FlameFast link, the nearest they supply is the pencil
torch, however, it is produces a flame rather to fine for my needs.

Hmmm! this might be what your looking for then?

http://www.bes.ltd.uk/nav_graf/frames_cat.htm
--
Sir Benjamin middlethwaite