Lee

John wrote:

I was just wondering if that will be a problem regarding nuisance tripping or other
problem. If it's OK for an oven to be protected by the RCD then I'll leave
it as it is, thereby avoiding lots of hassle.

I believe the argument is that the construction of cooker elements can
lead to a small amount of leakage, it really depends on how bad this is
and how much other equipment is sharing the same RCD.
And the rating of the RCD of course

Our oven and hob is on a 30ma RCD protected circuit though

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.