Christian McArdle

Yep, your right Jon. Initially wanted two rings, the oven being on the
non-protected one. Sparky has put oven on protected ring and yes, I was

just
wondering if that will be a problem regarding nuisance tripping or other
problem. If it's OK for an oven to be protected by the RCD then I'll leave
it as it is, thereby avoiding lots of hassle.

There shouldn't be a problem with nuisance tripping, at least not after it
has been used once to prove that the element doesn't need drying out. The
main problem is that a single kitchen ring with all the major appliances
could be overloaded, if you have a tumble dryer, washing machine, dishwasher
and microwave already on it.

Christian.