John

"Jonathan Pearson" wrote in message
Christian McArdle wrote:
I think he knew that and that was his original plan - however as I
understand it, the sparky ( or he forgot to communicate properly to
the sparky?) has forgotten about the oven and put it on the RCD side
of the circuit - he want to know if people have had problems with
the oven on the RCD side of the circuit - Our oven is on the RCD
side and so far we've not had any problems

Ah. I thought the original plan was to put a ring on the non-RCD side
and the sparky only put the oven on the RCD side because he thought
the 20A radial wasn't man enough, even though actually it is.

Christian.

Yes when I read it at first, it was the same thing that jumped into my
head also, mainly as we've been through the same sort of thing!

jon

Yep, your right Jon. Initially wanted two rings, the oven being on the
non-protected one. Sparky has put oven on protected ring and yes, I was just
wondering if that will be a problem regarding nuisance tripping or other
problem. If it's OK for an oven to be protected by the RCD then I'll leave
it as it is, thereby avoiding lots of hassle.

Thanks,
John.