Christian McArdle

I think he knew that and that was his original plan - however as I
understand it, the sparky ( or he forgot to communicate properly to the
sparky?) has forgotten about the oven and put it on the RCD side of the
circuit - he want to know if people have had problems with the oven on the
RCD side of the circuit - Our oven is on the RCD side and so far we've not
had any problems

Ah. I thought the original plan was to put a ring on the non-RCD side and
the sparky only put the oven on the RCD side because he thought the 20A
radial wasn't man enough, even though actually it is.

Christian.