Dave Plowman (News)

Default Cable size question

In article ,
Christian McArdle wrote:
I've used all sorts of stripper, manual and automatic. However, one type
I always come back to is the type illustrated below.

I've also got many - probably an example of just about every type, but my
favourite by far doesn't appear to be made anymore - or at least I can't
find it at RS etc. It's a sideways on device with four holes for different
size ranges, and will do the smallest I ever use in electronics up to
2.5mm.
I've not found any 'auto' type that doesn't need adjustment over a range
of cables, so rather defeats the object.

--
*Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.