KN

Default Attach Rotary Table Vertically to Mini-Lathe?

I would like to purchase my first mini-lathe but have one big remaining
question. I primarily model tanks from WW2 so my needs are turning gun
barrels and creating road wheels.

The complication I'm having is that I know I'm going to need a rotary
table to perform some of the tasks when creating road wheels (i.e.
cutting 7 holes perfectly spaced apart, among other things). I would
really like to not have to buy a mill, b/c of space and money. A lathe
is more realistic for my needs.

Since I know I will need a rotary table for some of my projects, my
question is can a rotary table be mounted vertically to a mini-lathe?

Thanks,

Kyle