TKM

"John A. Weeks III" wrote in message
In article ,
"Technology works" wrote:

It all depends where you call. There is a company opening shortly that
puts
all the service together. What do you pay for your local phone company?
Maybe $25/month plus features? For $29.95 per month you can trash your
local company and get unlimited long distance and features to anywhere in
Canada the US and 20 other countries. All you need is high speed
Internet.
You can still use all your phones and keep your number. To me that's the
cheapest long distance.

I think you are talking about Vonage. They have a plan now for
$14.95 a month. The number of minutes is limited to something
like 500 or 1500, but that is far more than what I use.

-john-

What about audio quality of VOIP? I've tried a couple of discount
long-distrance services and the sound quality was very poor.

TKM