philxharvey philxharvey is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I have the same problem - I phoned Timeguard who used to manufacture these units under Smiths name, I was put through to Rod Jones who sent me a free PDF of the instruction manual. His email address is
Rgds,
Phil Harvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezza
Does anyone have, or know where I can get an instruction manual for a
Smiths TS1000 timer.

If not, does anyone have a website or an address/phone no for Smiths
themselves.

I'm desperate to get hold of one. I have a timer that I cannot
de-program, and that I cannot isolate from the mains because it shares
a fuse with the lighting circuit. It's costing a fortune, because it
keeps switching on a heating system.

Regards,