Set Square

Default Best DIY window company in the UK.

RossG wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message

Look in yellow pages for local companies who make windows. Many will
supply for diy fitting. Avoid the large national companies like the
plague.

Hmmm and there I was just about to order a UPVC window from Magnet.

Ross

Magnet may be ok, but I would think that they would only stock standard
sizes - whereas you really want someone to make them to your specified
dimensions.

By "large national companies" I was thinking more of companies like Everest
and Anglian - which are large impersonal outfits. It's far better if you can
deal directly with the person who's going to make the windows for you.
--
Cheers,
Set Square