Christopher Tidy

SteveB wrote:
Makita die grinders any good?

Compare them to Dremel and Foredom. I know Foredom is a lot better, but I
mean as a handheld, will it cut nearly as good as a Foredom?

How are they to control? I don't want it for precise work, and probably
will be using it two handed most of the time.

Price seems pretty good, NIB on ebay.

Steve

I don't know about die grinders specifically, but in my experience
Makita make pretty good electric tools. I have a Makita angle grinder
and my father has a Makita pistol grip drill. Both seem pretty decent.
But if you've got an air compressor you might want to look at air
powered die grinders. I think you'll find there's a larger range and you
can't burn them out either.

Chris